Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged~ by Elaine Suah

1. Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy/girl for the first time?
Dressing.

2. Who is your role model?
My daddy. I learned many things from him.

3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Sandwich.

4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
Initial D

5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
Computer, Racquet, Handphone

6. What is your most annoying habit?
Hot-tempered

7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
Hmm... No idea..

8. I get nervous when..
Final Exam is around the corner..

9. My biggest fear is..
Fail/Loser

10. The best things I've done for myself is...
Good student

11. Past this meme to 6 peoples..
Elaine, Jade, Alex Soh, Alex Tan, Han Pin, Yifa

No comments: