Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pure Nights (10-02-2010)

On Wednesday, a small group of Banking students had organized a "Pure Party" at Pure Bar. There was a total of 7 peoples had joined this small gathering. Once reached there, I had met with some of Marketing students who went to the "Ladies Night" as well.

The bar started to feel "hot" when the time reached 12am. Everybody is turn on their "club mood".. The time mix together with the feel of having "British Tea"-Carlsberg + the club hitzz played by DJ. After some while of clubbing, 4 of us had shared a cup of "Lamboghini". It takes only few seconds for us to finish up, but after some while, the effects had came. 4 of us started to feel headache and nearly to drunk when continue having beers after that.

I had stopped drinking earlier while I saw others still enjoying. Thanks GOD, I'm not n the drunk condition and I managed to drive HIS car back. HE totally drunk. The moment of time with HIM was extremely funny. Unfortunately, while in the blur situation, HE had lost something valuable. I'm so sorry because I failed to help YOU to find it out.

After this, I hope there is more gathering with Banking student and I do hope more peoples will join for the gathering next time. It was fun!

Some photos captured by Eunice during the night:















No comments: