Monday, April 19, 2010

Waiting for final exam

The busyness of life for the final trimester in university going to end soon. The "Final Year Project" which had started doing since year 2009 had submitted on last Monday. The presentation will be held on next week. Furthermore, the moderator list for banking and finance students have not release yet, so I have to wait patiently and see whether I'm having fate with which lecturer (Hopefully a good 1).. Hehe~

Tomorrow I'm having the second last presentation in my university life (last will be FYP presentation) which is the International Finance subject. Sincerely to say, there is nothing to nervous or worry when come to presentation for a final year student because we had trained and polish our presentation skills since alpha (4 years back). So, I guess final year student should have no problem when come to presentation.

Last Saturday, I had been invited for an event organized by Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) on FBL Appreciation for High Achievers. It begins with a talk by Mr. Halim.. A very meaningful talk.. I love the talk very much... It lets me think in different ways.. Different perception.. Find my own objectives of life.. Actually, we're nothing in this world if we live without purpose. Thanks, Mr. Halim... Next, I had been assigned under Ms. Ong Shuk Wern for the group discussion and basically to discuss about the issues and problem facing by the students.. It's fun when seeing those juniors sharing their complaints.. Hahaha! Next is the lunch time and award ceremony.. Congratez to Vincent Chan for winning an award for the director post for IBF event..

The event ends around 3pm and all of us having photo session after the event.. Photos taken as below:

























No comments: