Friday, May 28, 2010

KS Group Outing

KS Group outing held the same day as my Banking Night. So, after my gathering with my coursemates in Banking Night, I had joined my KS Group Members for the sing K session at GoGo KTV. This outing could be considered as our KS Group last outing in Melaka before all of us separate with each other.

All members are singing happily and even some are posting the pattern like organizing a concert.. Ahaha~ Very funny... In the middle of the session, Kim Thor and I had picked a song entitled "I dont want to miss a thing" - AeroSmith and we are shouting crazily, not singing that song.. Anyway, it was a nice one~

We left GoGO KTV at 1.40am and we proceeded to our next station, Klebang beach for pillow talk session.. Before that, we had drive thru McD and bought some nuggets to feed our itchy mouth in the middle of the night. All of us chit chat, sharing the funny stories together, joking together and took photos together.. We enjoyed the night very much. The pillow talk session ends at 4am..

To all my KS Group Members, I'm glad to become 1 of the member in this group.. U all really "KS".. No "KS", life will be bored and colorless.. Ahaha~ Appreciate the time we spent together yea :) All d best in the future and do keep in touch .. Friendship Forever!















No comments: