Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Last sems of Beta year...

Holiday begins for 3 weeks for me. And if nothing unlucky results goes to me, I may proceed to GAMMA level next semester. "GAMMA" terms for MMU students is 2nd year of degree studies.

For this time sems-break, I spent1 day right after my financial management paper to go and "gila-gila" with my housemates. It's really crazy. Play dota for long long hours, going for KFC and shopping at Jaya Jusco. On friday, I went back to Terengganu in the morning. I guess my friend from cyberjaya come Malacca and visit me. But, he never tell me and when I'm in the bus, he's calling me but i fall asleep. So sorry, dude... Next time, k ??

Now stay at home updating blog a bit boring. As u know, MMU holiday but my other colleges friends no holiday. So, left me alone in the hometown. I cannot even go out yamchar with my lovely hometown friends or go for gaming.. Really bored without u all... Haiz...

No comments: