Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Suprise!!!

Today, I received a phone call from chui woon, my cyberjaya friend. Firstly, I get shocked and felt weird why suddenly she will call me and I thought she was surely call wrong people. But I still pick up the phone, and the dialogues goes like this: (the conversation in Chinese)

WOON: Hallo, wei loon. U know who am I or not ?
Me: =.=''' Lol... for sure I know lo.. When u call me, your name appear on my phone what... Yea ?
Why u call me ?
WOON: Haha... U guess where am I ?
Me: (Bluring) Dunno wor.. Seremban lo (her hometown)
WOON: I'm in KT now. I just coming up from Pulau Perhentian. Now I'm in Mc Donalds.
Me: (Shocked) Huh.. Really ? Hmm... So how many people there ? All people I know ?
WOON: All together 12 peoples. Some are our alpha friends, some cyber friends. You want come
out and meet with us or not ? I so long time didn't see you already. So miss you la..
Me: Haha... I also miss you and the gang. We do not meet each other for so long time d ma.. But...
(thinking) I don't have any transport now except motorcycle. My dad use the car already.
WOON: Nvm la.. U think first la.. If you want come out, u call me again later.
Me: Ok, I call u later, bye.
WOON: Bye!

I think that there are 12 peoples all together. I'm riding motorcycle to there also no problems since car also cannot fixed so many peoples in once. So, I decided to go to Mc D and meet with them. Once reached there, some friends I know, but some are not. I chit-chat with my friends for about 1 hour and bring them walked around KT town then just go for dinner. All of them looks very tired and they head back to Seremban at 9.30pm.. When they went into the bus, I felt a bit sad because they're leaving soon.

*Waiting for photos from them. I will upload the photos once I get from them.

No comments: