Monday, July 7, 2008

MMU AWARD 2008

MMU AWARD 2008
"DIFFERENCES IN COSTUMES; ONE IN TRADITION"

Actually last Saturday was a busy day for me. After watching movie with my housemates, I need to rush back home because 7.30pm I need to attend for MMU AWARDS 2008 which was held at Seri Negeri. This is the 1st time I went to MMU AWARDS and I representing BADMINTON CLUB.

The event flow was going smoothly. After the speech of the Director of MMU AWARDS and Vice President of Multimedia University, we enjoyed our dinner for about 30 minutes. After that, the prize giving ceremony for the winners started. The Badminton Club of MMU Malacca Campus had won 2 categories , which are the Best Competition/Tournament Award (MMU MASTER 2008) and Best Sport/ Martial Art Based Club Award. I was very happy because MMU MASTER 2008 had won the Award since I'm one of the high-committee for that event. Hehehe!

I hope Badminton Club can win more awards in next year MMU AWARDS 2009.

*Photos will be uploaded soon*

No comments: