Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Photos (Birthday Celebration in KL- Jogoya)

After celebrates the birthday with MMU Malacca friends, the next day went to KL to meet with my MMU Cyberjaya friends. That time is the real 1st time I went to Cyberjaya! After meet up with them at Midvalley, they decided to go to Jogoya to have a buffet.

It's really fantastic place. There are so many foods, drinks, desserts available. Once I look at it, I feel like I'm in "FOOD WORLD".. Wahahaha!!! All of us eat until the max! Sampai nak muntah~ Hehehe...

Finish eating, we went to Neway for Karaoke... We sang for 4 hours! It's really fun and happy!
After that, we headed home. All of us looks tired but we enjoyed the night!! Thanks to all my friend who arranged all the plan while me in KL and Cyberjaya... Appreciate it very much!
Whole table full of foods.....

Me and Gracie~

Me and Steffi~

Me and Jessica~


Note: Special thanks to: Gracie, Jessica, Steffi, Jaslynn, Catherine and Kenny for the birthday present!

No comments: