Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy weekends!


MMU Badminton Club had organized "NOVICE CUP 2008" tournament on last saturday and sunday in Kipsport Badminton Hall. I took part in the 2 categories which are Men's Double and Mixed Double. It's an unlucky match for me since I had lose in the 1st round for mixed double and 2nd round in the men's double category, but quite happy at least have some improvement compared to last time (alpha year and beta year 1st round already lose). Here, I would like to apologize to my partner because "terpaksa balik awal" with the unstable performance.


However, although I had lose in the early round, I still have to go there because as an assistant director for sports affair division, I need to help settle the things related to novice cup. Not only hat, in this novice cup competition, I became the first time umpire for woman single match (basically not bad la, gain experience), and at that time I'm quite nervous but luckily the match was quite easy to handle. The match ends around 4.30pm.


I would like to congratulate all the winners for the Novice Cup 2008:
Men's singles Champion :Lim Kian Wai
1st Runners-Up :Teh Lai Aun
2nd Runners-Up :Chu Boon Hwee ,Steven Ong
Men's doubles Champion :Lim Wee Meng / Lim Kian Wai
1st Runners-Up :Teh Lai Aun / Muhd Faishal
2nd Runners-Up :Ng Cheng Wei / Lee Kuan Yen ,Lim Keng Hui / Lim Chen Lian
Women's singles Champion :Josephine Sia
1st Runners-Up :Kwong Lai Teng
2nd Runners-Up :Lee Hui Ming ,Tay Lee Chuan
Women's doubles Champion :Josephine Sia / Ow Wen Yah
1st Runners-Up :Ngan Chen Li / Teo Yen Mei
2nd Runners-Up :Sherrilynn Sua / Lee Alsuan,Esther ,Tay Lee Chuan / Lee Hui Ming
Mixed doubles Champion :Tan Eik Hooi / Josephine Sia
1st Runners-Up :Lee Kuan Yen / Ow Wen Yah
2nd Runners-Up :Low Edwin / Anne Chew Yii Huei ,Tang Chee Meng / Hock Qui Hui

No comments: