Monday, August 4, 2008

Days in Hometown...

Mid-term break for Trimester 1 started on 2nd August 2008, I believe almost 90% of MMU students went back to their hometown and enjoy the sweet time with their lovely family members, so do I.

Normally mid-term break is like a break that need to bring back books and notes to study for preparation for Mid-term test right after the break. I'll having 3 test after midterm break, Macroeconomics (18 August 2008), Business Ethics (20 August 2008) and Bank Management (28 August 2008). Really tiring! But I always follow my own study concept- "STUDY SMART, NOT HARD!" :) "BELAJAR BUKAN UNTUK MENJADI ROBOT!"

This 1 week break allows me having "durian party" with my family members. For your info (readers), I love durian so much! But the durian is heaty, so when eating also need to set a limit. Otherwise, fall sick again ! Hahaha!



I received a message in my blog from my friend saying that she's waiting for the next post.. I' really sorry to say I have no time to update the blog for the past 2 weeks. My time is full of assignment research, assignment meeting, club meeting, study for mid-term test and much more.. Besides that, I facing hard time to connect to the internet while in Melaka. The connection was bad! Can u imagine, open http://www.google.com.my/ need to wait for 15-20 minutes.. Sometimes the page cannot be displayed.. Haiz~ Really disappointed with the line.. Hopefully receives some improvements after the midterm break!
P/s: Happy Birthday to my cousin (Pze Foong and Wei Meng) on 3rd August 2008!

No comments: