Tuesday, October 21, 2008

B@L|k K@mpUnG

Just back from KL yesterday and feel so tired... 2 days 1 night of Genting and half day of Midvalley shopping make my legs cramp. Wuahaha! (Too long time did not had a long walk already).

The genting trip was very memorable but "outdoor games really makes me phobia!" Why I said so ?? This is because the 1st outdoor game that I played was the most challenging outdoor game-Space Shot Tower. I tell you, this game was really crazy.. Sit on the seat provided and the tower bring you up slowly to the top and it let's you enjoy the scene for 10 seconds. Once the times up, it brings you down with the maximum speed and you can feel your butt was not on the chair.. Something like you feel you are suicide (jump building) from high tower like that. It's really make me to have "heart attack" and my friends told me my face looks like I will K.O. soon.. Cilaka punya budak!

Roller coaster also make me to have "heart attack". It goes up with the minimum speed and goes down with the maximum speed make me feel so shocked and I had not prepared myself well yet and it happened so fast. Some more , the turning left and right will really feel you will "tercampak" from the seat.. Wow... Scary but I think it's better than Space Shot Tower. Who loves challenging games next time I recommend "Space Shot Tower" la.. Others indoor and outdoor are less challenging than this two. So, I duwan to talk more about it. When we leaved Genting, my friends suggested to sit cable car go down from Genting. I was like "Oh my God".
That was my 1st time sit in the cable car and I feel so scared between the period the cable car was moving. I tried to calm myself and after few minutes I felt relieved and cable car was quite enjoyable.

We reached Midvalley Megamall noon and we had pass through many shops and we found out many shops are doing "female business". I planned want to buy a pair of new shoes but it's too expensive and out of my budget. So, maybe next time must plan the money properly. After sometimes of shopping there, all of us were very tired and took KTM back Seremban and had our dinner there before headed back Malacca. This was the 1st time having trip with my housemates and it was really enjoyable and memorable.

Today is the time for me to back my lovely hometown. After packing half of my things, I come over my desk and update my blog. Haha! I think I gonna continue packing my things. Otherwise, later miss something that need to bring back hometown. Kuala Terengganu, I'm coming... Wait me.. Hehe!!

I've to stop now la.. Chiaoz~
See ya guys next sems!
Happy Holidays..

No comments: