Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boring

1 week of holiday had gone, 2 more weeks to go..
And I have no idea what can I do during the holidays...
Just feel want to update my blog...
It's very boring during holiday for me.. I believe many MMU students have the same feelings as me.. (except those who has planned for full 3 weeks of holiday).
When the time for study week and final exam, we will wish for sems-break and holiday ; when there is a time for holiday, we wish to have classes and some activities so that won't be that bored. Haha!

Everyday what can I do just watching TV, sleep, eat and gaming.. BUT one "BEST" thing about holiday is I can accompany my family for 3 weeks. Eat, Shop, Relax together with my lovely family :) Now I wish to have a better plan for my remaining 2 weeks of holiday. Hopefully can go for a vacation again..

Chiaoz~

No comments: