Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updates

I didn't update my blog for around 2 weeks. Those busy days in Malacca really hard for me to keep update my blog. Aihz...

There were too many things happened in last 2 weeks. Let's review..

(a) Many March Baby had invited me to their birthday party, but I failed to turn up in all of the invitation (Sorry to Josh and Kha Howw) due to some problems. 15.03.2009 went to celebrate Soo Yee's birthday. We had decided to go "Carry On" steamboat before went to Go Go KTV for sing K. There was one person who really good in singing.. Haha.. Don't want mentioned here..




(b) On 10th March 2009, Finance Minister of Malaysia had announced an amount of RM60 billion, 2nd stimulus package to prevent the country from suffer into economic crisis.

(c) Keep searching for company for my internship programme. Up to now, I have not received any feedback from the companies. May GOD Bless!

(d) on 19th March 2009, I back to TGANU at 9pm ( Midterm Break).. Purpose is to relax after a tiring life in Malacca.

Currently still in TGANU, spending the week at here with watching TV, doing assignment etc etc.. This midterm break not really a "break" for me... Many things have to settle... Plan to back Malacca on this saturday.

3 Midterm Papers left, 4th April and 2 papers on 11th April 2009. Huhu~ I was wondering why the midterm held so late ? I prefer all the midterm done before midterm break.. So that, no need to bring back so many books during midterm break.. Hehe!

11,12,17,18 and 19th of April are the days where MMU BADMINTON CLUB organized MMU MASTER 2009 Badminton Open Championship at Yok Bin Secondary School. This event has 2 categories, which are Open Category and Close Category. For more info regarding MMU MASTER 2009, please visit http://mmumaster2009.mmu.edu.my/ .All of you are invited to take part in this national level tournament. There is around RM40,000 prizes to be won! So, do not waste this golden opprtunity to grab the rewards offered by us!

1 and 2nd of May, Banking and Finance student will having an event ( exhibition + conference + bazaar) at Dataran Pahlawan. Do you all know what is the real true money ? Is the fiat money that we use is the real money ? Why and Why not ? Want to find out the answer ? All of you are invited to the exhibition + conference at Dataran Pahlawan. Not only that, we will also having booth around the conference selling goods. Please don't waste this golden opportunity to gain more finance knowledge :)

No comments: