Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boring Saturday

It was Saturday. A boring Saturday. One best thing about Saturday during this internship period is that I can have a longer hours of sleeping. Haha! Meaning to say, a good day to rest and free from any work pressure..

Today woke up at 11.15am (last night slept at 3am) and received a sms from ah lian who had invited me for a lunch. Since I have nothing to do on Saturday morning, I accepted her offer and we went to Federal Yong Tao Foo to have our lunch.

After the lunch, I spent my whole daytime for the drama and playing facebook games (Bejeweled Blitz and Barn Buddy).. I totally no idea what can I do besides these 2 activities. I should start my FYP since I'm so boring, but again..... No mood to do it... Sigh! I have no idea when is the appropriate time for me to start my FYP... OMG... Help!

Oh.. Suddenly remember that my weekly summary for week 7 haven't settled. I better settled it now and go to bed early tonight.

No comments: