Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Supervisor's Visitation

I'm currently in the Week 10 of my industrial training. Week 10 will be an important week for all the internship students, because most of their supervisor will meet them up to discuss the student's progress during the internship period with their external supervisor.

MMU had assigned Ms. Ong Shuk Wern for the area of Plaza Pandan Malim. There are few students under Ms Ong, including me. On 3rd August 2009, Ms. Ong had came over all her students' workplace to discuss with her students and external supervisor regarding their performance and progress.

Ms. Ong had visited all my friends workplace before went to my workplace. My workplace was the last. Before went to my office, all of the students under Ms. Ong + Ms. Ong met up at Pizza Hut and we had our lunch at there. It was fun. It was a golden opportunity for all of us to gather and having lunch together since in a normal day, all of us have different time of lunch hour. All of us were busying sharing story related to our internship.

We finished our lunch at 1.15pm. It's the time to make a move. Ms. Ong went to our office to meet with my external supervisor, Mr. Chong, but unfortunately, he went out for his lunch. So, Ms. Ong had to wait for him to come back (Paiseh la, Ms. Ong).. Once Mr. Chong is back, 2 of them start to discuss about the "2 wei loon"... Gan (WL) and I were very worried about Mr. Chong evaluation and comment towards both of us to Ms. Ong. We really hope that he give positive feedback to Ms. Ong. They had spent about 20 minutes to discuss about us.


2-Loon interns in the same company (ITS)

After that, Ms. Ong leave the office with a big smile. I can guess the feedback that given by Mr. Chong to Ms. Ong. It looks positive. (Hopefully!) In the evening, I received a sms from Ms. Ong, saying that " Just to tell you, Mr. Chong had gave me a very positive comment to both of you. Great Job! Keep it up!"...

No comments: