Friday, June 27, 2008

20th Birthday

Thanks to all my friends, family members and respective lecturer who remember and wish me Happy Birthday. I appreciate every single wishes no matter it is a sms, face to face wishes or by dropping friendster's testimonials. Again, thanks to everybody.

Today's plan goes smooth. There are 9 peoples who celebrate the birthday with me. We headed to Pizza Hut (Mahkota Parade) about 7.15pm and spend for one and half hour there. After that, we plan to go "GO GO" ktv to sing karaoke. We get the promotion, which is sing for 3 hours, get 2 hours free. So, we get 5 hours all together to sing. But unfortunately, not every friends can join the karaoke activity. 3 of them need to back right after having pizza hut because they got something to settle.. When everyone looks tired after 3 hours of singing, suddenly 1 of my friend bring a Secret Recipe cake-Chocolate Cheese Cake into the room, which they had planned earlier. All of them sing "Birthday Song" for me. After that, we took many photos and eating cake before continue our karaoke activity. It ends at 2am.

I really happy because my friends celebrate my birthday together with me. It's so fun.. =)

9 peoples who attend for pizza hut:
(a) Ying Nong
(b) De Kai
(c) Chin Woon
(d) Mei Kee
(e) Huey Lian
(f) Chee Tat
(g) Alex
(h) Yip Keong
(i) Sze Peng
*Special thanks also to Bernard Chew

I will upload the photos once I get it.. Wait for that~

No comments: