Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol, Diesel price increase

Around 5.30pm today, I received a "hot" news from my neighbors saying that the price of petrol will increase starting tomorrow. I get shocked and quickly go to the nearest petrol station to fill the petrol. Before I reach there, I can see many cars and motorcycles are queue up waiting for their turn to fill up petrol. It was jammed about 1.5km. Scary~

According to the news, the petrol price will increase 78 sen to RM2.70 per liter and diesel will increase RM1 to RM2.58 per liter. RM625 rebate for cars below 2000cc and Motorcyclists will get rebate of RM125. We can do nothing for now, just using the petrol wisely. Don't simply waste it... Suffer man!!!

1 comment:

wen pey said...

yea..suffer!!
my dad had queue up around 1 hour that day and bacause of the PETROL!
now i need to save money save petrol save electricity save water save whatever~
o.O