Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grade for exams..

Although this sems my results was dropped, I still happy with my achievement. Why I said so ? This is because I successfully maintain good results for my major subject [ BBA (HONS) BANKING AND FINANCE ].

So far, I had taken 4 major papers and all papers were in good grades ( although no A+) for me. I was very satisfied with my hardwork. One phrase that I learned from my Organizational Behavior subject, "PERFORMANCE CAUSES SATISFACTION!". This phrase really work for me.

Below are the four major subjects that I already taken so far:
(a) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1 (A-)
(B) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 2 (A)
(c) FINANCIAL MARKET AND INSTITUTIONS (A)
(d) BANK MANAGEMENT (A)

I hope in the next remaining some major papers I can maintain my results, especially in 3rd semester, GAMMA and final year.

P/s: This post is not to show off my results. It just to motivate me to study harder next time.

2 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Congratz !

To get A in FM1 and FM2 is not easy.... Those 2 subjects are the complete 'summary' for BBA(HONS) Banking & Finance ;)

After this, do ur best to get A for subjects like Investment and Financial Derivative !

wei^loon said...

Thanks, Mr Fendy..

I got A also came from the good teaching skills from those finance lecturers that taught me..

I'll try my best Mr Fendy..
Thanks for ur support..
Appreciate!