Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time flowing...

I can feel that the time was moving very fast. This coming Monday will be the 3rd week for this short semester, huhu... And I was not updating my blog for quite a long time. I do not know why, should be free to update my blog, but still not update it until today. Let's review the history for the past 2 weeks...

I can said first week will be very free week for me. One lecturer canceled his first class and I only attended for 3 lecture session ( 8 hours) and there was no tutorial class for the 1st week.
Hmm.. I think I was busy with gaming and played sudoku.. Haha! Last weekends, 1 of my housemate suddenly got "feel" to become artist. He had invited me + 2 more housemates go for Go Go KTV. So, 3 of us just followed him and sing the songs for 3 hours crazily.

Week 2 was the week where my busy-ness started. All the lectures and tutorials was on and have to do the tutorials before entering the class.. Furthermore, lecturer had given the assignment topic for all the subjects and I had to form a group to do the assignment. In between the time, there was a small conflict happened and I hoped it was over and do not want to talk more here. My club also started to have meetings and tasks to do. Furthermore, I have booth duties for the MMU MASTER 2009 SUB-COMM RECRUITMENT and SMASH MASTER 2008 from week 2 until week4. Cham... Tiring~

For those MMU-ian who wish to join for MMU MASTER SUB-COMM RECRUITMENT, please go to our booth next week or do consult me. There are 5 division left, Sponsorship, Special Task, Technical, PR & HR and Program Flow. Publicity division was fulled. Hope to see more peoples participate in joining the sub-comm for this biggest event.

Last night, My housemates and I went for "QUARANTINE".. I can said this movie was best and those who really love "suprise" movie, please watch this movie. I guaranteed you will satisfied with this movie.

No comments: