Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Result Released

Around 6.10pm today, I received a sms from my friend saying that the result for Trimester 1 examination was released. I was very shocked after reading that sms. My heartbeat suddenly "increase its speed". I was scared because one of the subject in the potential of "FAILED!"

Without wasting time, I checked my result online.. I was very scared and once I successfully log into the site, I close my result status and open to view it slowly... I feel so relieved when the 1st word was "P" and i know already it was "PASS"... Fuh... Thanks GOD... I pass all the subject taken. After that, i calculate my GPA and found out I dropped compared to last sems. I was down because I had lost "YOU". Hopefully can grab back "YOU" next sems.

As for now, which holidays left few days, nothing to do at home. Accompany my family members and watching TV while doing my favourite "SUDOKU".. Now, I'm waiting for the grades of the subject. I was wondering what subject really make me lose "YOU"...

2 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Salam,

Lost 'YOU' ?
Hmmm, simple statement with 1001 meanings ... hahaha....

Hope, i will know who is that 'YOU...'

wei^loon said...

Hahahaha, Mr fendy..
'YOU' itu makhluk tidak bernyawa la.. :)