Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy Period

Huhu... I didn't touch my blog for quite a period of time already... Very long time didn't update about it.. Haiz.. What happened actually ?? I'm too too busy.. GAMMA 3rd sems is a very busy sems for me.. Why I'm so busy? Confuse, Confuse.. Maybe too active already...

For your information, I start my busy-ness once I back from Chinese New Year holiday. This sems is the last sems for me before attend for internship programme next semester. Once come back from industrial training, have to busy for (Final Year Project) FYP already. So, many things need to settle by this semester.

Actually, I have so many things to be settle in this sems. Let's me share with you why I'm so busy?

1. Attend the briefing for my internship programme (1st done, 2nd soon)
2. Find companies for my internship, have to find some backup companies too. (Have to be fast, now economic recession, not much companies want to hire trainee.)
3. Find supervisor for FYP. (Semestinya Cikgu Fendy I)
4. Having Islamic Banking and Investment subject exhibition and bazaar (Have to prepare earlier lo, budget RM100,000, k ?)
5. MMU MASTER 2009. (Have to settle many things lo.. Division name also SPECIAL TASK already..)
6. Division Head for the Exhibition and MMU MASTER. (Sigh!)
7. Everyday meeting, meeting, meeting... One day can up to 6 meeting (all mix-mix)...
8. Find sponsor for the exhibition and MMU MASTER.. (who want donate money? Contact me!)
9. Tonne of Assignments...... (No choice~)
10. Midterm Exam + Quizzes.... (No choice~)
11. Week 4 MMU OLYMPIC! (Participant)
12. Week 6 TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! (Asst Director have to go lo)
11. Lazy to think la... (Scary!)

OMG... How can I go through the remaining of 3 months?? Scary la wei.. Think of want to let go all the position that I hold... Really tired! My sickness since last week have not recover yet. Haiz.. Pity... Bersabar jer la!

After this, I not sure I still have time to blog or not.. Although busy, but i try to update la..
Till now, have a rest 1st...

No comments: