Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love Matters


My friend and I waited for this movie for a long time already. Finally, last thursday, this movie was available in the cinema. For your information, we bought this ticket one day before the show (scared no place! haha!).. Extremely crazy!

This movie is a Singapore production movie and was directed by Jack Neo (My favourite Director).. This story is about love, conflict, and major of the parts were funny. I can heard people's laugh from the beginning till the end of the show. Even myself also involved in it. This movie was nice but there's a bit "adult part" in the show.

This movie is suitable for those who very stress in daily life, have lot of workload to do. Why not have a break of 2 hours and enjoy this movie. I guaranteed you will laugh till the max!
Trust me~

Waiting for other Singapore Movies.. Addicted to it..

No comments: