Friday, February 27, 2009

Hometown Friend Visit

This post supposed to appear last week, but I have to wait for my friend to give me the photos, just can update this post.


Last Saturday, my friend (Johnson) and her friend, Pei Ying from INTI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE visited to Malacca and find me to join them for a day trip in Melaka. Without any consideration, I accepted their invitation and went out with them at 3pm. For your information, I only can meet Johnson once a year, which means Chinese New Year due to our different time of holiday in our University, so this is the best opportunity to meet him.


Basically, we only went to 3 places for a day trip (run out of time), which are GSC DATARAN PAHLAWAN, CAPITOL SATAY CELUP and JONKER STREET. They asked me to recommend them a movie while I really had no idea on what movie should I recommend. Finally, we come to the conclusion and we watched "BURN AFTER READING!" Before we bought the tickets, we did asked the teller what is the story about, but the counter teller told us is a comedy type. When we watched the movie, 3 of us can't find any part of the movie that got any "comedy" feel, and we totally can't get what the message of this movie. It was such a waste of RM9!


Fine, after watched that, we went for Satay Celup.. Once we reached there, we already have to queue in a line (the time is only 6.15pm).. Imagine that! There was a small rain while we queueing, but we managed to stand where we can avoid the rain. When it's our turn, we start picking foods and 3 of us really eat a lot. I'm extremely full on that night. Thanks, johnson for treat me the Satay Celup.. Haha~



THE FOODS! MARATHON BEGINS!


ME AND JOHNSON~


ME AND PEI YING~


3 OF US LO~

After eating too full, we decided to walk to Jonker Street from the shop. Previously, we thought we were hopeless because still raining, but when we almost finish eating, the rain stopped and we went for Jonker. It is quite a distance from there but still we choose to walk. Jonker street is common for me but 2 of my friends enjoyed walking the street, look here and there, but ends up didn't but anything (just have a walk).


TIRED LIAO LA.. REST 1st~


Around 9.30pm, all of us felt tired and we went back home. Pei Ying fetched me home and 2 of them headed back Tampin (Pei Ying's Hometown) after that. Hope Johnson and friends come to Malacca again next time.. It was a very nice outing with them! :D

2 comments:

Johnson said...

haha .. thank u for becoming our tour guide ya ~ hehe .. if next time i go malacca, i will ask u come out 1 .. dun worry .. so now i m waiting u come to KL, so tat we can hang out again .. haha ..

wei^loon said...

haha.. Okies.. Good.. Hmm.. Waiting for chance lo.. Really hope can go over there and hang out with you all .. hehe...