Monday, June 1, 2009

First Day of Internship

Wake up at 7.05am this morning... Get prepared myself for the internship... (Normally 1st day will be very semangat)... Gan WL came over Ixora to meet me around 7.40am and we went to the workplace together.

Once reached the office (ITS MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD.) , our "supervisor"- Siew Chin had explained some basic things that have to be done in the office. She is one of the good employees in the company and I could said I'm lucky because given chance to work together with her. She also had teached us on how to do some complicated tasks.

In this company, the government had assigned 1 project for the company, namely Train and Place Scheme (TPS). For this project, Siew Chin and I had been assigned as the programme coordinator. Huh... It was a big challenge to me and I can feel the pressure in the 1st day of my interns... But I will try my best to handle it .... Sad to say so, Siew Chin will leave me around middle of July because he will on leave to deliver baby. I can't imagine the time I being alone for this tasks...

So far for today, not much jobs had been done. Just helping the collegues around. Most importantly, observed how they do work so that I can know how to do later on. I'm sure that by 3 days from now, I will do the things on my own already.. Huhu~ Hopefully everything go smoothly for me lo...

Time to sleep... Chaoz~

No comments: