Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekends

I love weekends very much. It can let me to relax till the max. Today feel boring, so I had decided to go for movie. Initially plan to watch the local production movie- "Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak" but when I reached the cinema, it's too late and finally I choose to watch "Drag Me To Hell"... This movie was quite ok and I rate it 3.75/5 la. There will be some part of scary and also funny. Go and watch it.. After the movie, went to JJ shopping. The main purpose is to buy a new slipper. Haha! Just walk around the JJ for 1 hour alone (it's kinda boring!)..

Last 2 days the result of Trimester 3 for 2008/09 academic year was released. I was shocked with the result that I achieved. I didn't expect I will get that result since I was not prepared well for that semester. Let's recall back.. I had so many events and activities in that semester ( MMU MASTER 2009, IBF 2008/09 and ROTS). I started my revision 8 days before the final exam (6 subjects to cover). Although the result was unexpected, there is one thing that I already expected since the last day of my final exam, which is drop in my GPA pointer.

For this semester, I'm having internship. So, there will be PASS/FAIL for this semester and no gred require for this semester. Haha! That's nice~

No comments: