Monday, August 10, 2009

Bye, SC!

Finally, the day had come. 10-08-2009....

A date to remember... My senior colleague had end her service in ITS Management today. Reason is >>>> Deliver Baby soon!! It's quite sad.. But, she still have to leave.. SC is a hardworking and responsible worker. She is very focus when doing her tasks and did it very carefully.

She is a nice person. She willing to help all her colleagues (including me) when we facing difficulties in office. We will just shout for her name :"SC!!!" when we need help.. Haha! And she will guide and teach us patiently. For your information, SC is the most senior worker in the company. She had served for 7 years there. Imagine that people! Sometimes, she's funny as well... She had given me a cute nickname DORAEMON [influenced by LS!]... (LOL!) and she told me before, if she look at my face, she will feel to laugh... (Jahatnya!) :D

A note from Goh (SC call me Goh) to SC,

"SC, 10.08.2009 is your last day in ITS. Firstly, I would like to thank you for guide me, motivate me, and correct me to the right way since my 1st day of internship up to today. Really appreciate that very much! Secondly, Goh would like to apologize if I had make / say something that hurt you / make you feel uncomfortable.. Trust me, I'm not mean that.. Finally, wish you deliver a cute + healthy baby ya.. Do take care always and we will miss you! You'll always in our heart!"

BYE, SC! SEE YOU~

No comments: