Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Updates (Internship)

Now is the month of October, and this is also my first blog of the month...

October, which means end of internship for MMU students who started the internship on 1st of June 2009. So, after the end of internship, all the students have to prepare a final report to be submitted to the respective MMU supervisor by 7th Oct 2009. I had spent about 1 week to finish up my report. During the period of preparing this report, I can says that I have idea on what to write, but no idea on how to write... This will make me delay on my work and I need to use up for 1 week to finish it where by the report can be finished just by 3 or 4 days.

Now, it settled and I had submitted to my supervisor on 6th October. There's one more left which is Presentation. The presentation is fall on the second day of the new trimester and during this holiday period, I have to prepare the simple presentation slides to be present on the day. Let's recall of my 4 months industrial training in ITS...

(A) During the day of my internship, I had been assigned for 2 important project training which are the program coordinator for the Train and Place Schemes (TPS) and 18001 OSHAS Training.

(B) On the second week of my internship, my boss had treat all the staffs for a Shibaraku Buffet as a "welcome dinner" for me and gan to have our interns in ITS.



(C) On 26-06-2009 (my birthday) , all of ITS staffs had make a simple birthday celebration for me. Thanks to Stanly Gan for the arrangement and the rest for the celebration + cake. Appreciate it very much!


(D) On 17-09-2009 , my boss again treat all the staffs for a Dreambox buffet + karaoke as a "Goodbye dinner" for me and gan as to appreciate our four months period of internship in ITS.





(E) On the last day of internship, all the ITS staffs had taken many photos with the two of interns kids (me and gan) as a memory.







(F) On 09-10-2009, the company organized a trip to Genting Highland for a 2 day 1 night. I had been invited to join this trip and I had agreed to go. The expenses will be covered and I am waiting for the trip!!

I would like to thank Mr. Chong who take me for internship in ITS and all the staffs for the guidance and help during the 4 month of industrial training period... I appreciate all your support and co-operation with me...

No comments: