Saturday, October 24, 2009

End Of Holiday

I will back to Melaka to continue my new semester after the four months of industrial training and semester break tonight at 11pm... Time flies... My previous life (internship life) was full of relaxing and enjoyment, but starting this Monday, I have to change my lifestyle. Furthermore, I predict that next semester will be a hectic semester for me, since I had FYP to settle besides 3 subjects that I had registered for next sems.

What should I feel now ? Happy ? Curious? Nervous? Sad ? Excited? Hmm... I could say mixed feelings.. Happy, because I can back to Melaka and meet my Uni friends... Curious, waiting for the new sems... Nervous, to accept all the challenge that I have to face in new sems... Sad, because the holiday has come to an end and have to back for studies (lazy bones)... Excited, because going to enter my "MMU" again after 5 months..

I want to stop now, and prepare myself to back Melaka~ Buhbye, Terengganu...

No comments: