Monday, December 28, 2009

First Beautiful Day in KT

I reached K.Terengganu at 6.16am this morning. Before safely reached here, I had faced a critical situation before to Melaka Sentral. The story begins:

"The bus trip was at 10pm.. and I received the call from Kim Thor at 9.25pm (After he had came back and prepared).. So, we went to EP to look for a taxi to fetch us to Sentral. Unfortunately, when we reached there, there was no taxi available and we had decided to wait for a taxi to passby beside the road side.. We had waited for around 5 minutes but still no taxi around.. Finally, Kim Thor had asked for Calix's help to fetch us to Sentral and the time already 9.37pm... (Super "Kan Chiong" that moment - Thinking of will miss the bus back hometown)... Thanks to Calix who had agreed to fetch us and we reached there around 9.52pm.. Still have 8 minutes left.. Thanks GOD.. "

In the bus, 2 of us had chit-chat around and shared our stories to each other. Hmm.. afterall the conclusion, we are still under the same situation la, dude.. :) Nothing much different between yours and mine... After somewhile, he fall asleep (Tired because of the full scheduled perhaps) and I continue listening to my music which accompanied me most of the journey time. Honestly, I'm not able to sleep well last night after the incident of a bus accident happened in Perak 2 days ago.

This morning, I had joined my family members for the breakfast session and I'm having "Nasi Dagang" for my breakfast. After that, as promised by my mummy, she had prepared a replacement "tang yuan" for me.. Honestly, I ate a lot of "tang yuan" today and I could say my mum self-made "tang yuan" still the best! I'm Lovin' It! In the evening, my cousin again bring me "keropok lekor rebus".. Again , eat eat and eat... Today I'm very full~ Huhu~

End of story for the 1st day in KT...

Nasi Dagang

Replacement "Tang Yuan"

2 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Dear anak murid,

1) Nasi Dagang tu nampak menyelerakan, di ekdai ataupun mama yang sediakan?

2) Tang Yuan itu apa ya. Tak pernah dengar.

Selamat Bercuti, Happy New Year :)

wei^loon said...

Hi Cikgu Fendy,

1. Nasi Dagang tu makan kat kedai jer... Berdekatan dengan Kg. Batu Buruk.. Quite nice.. Awal-awal pagi kedai dah penuh.. Mama lazy nak buat kerana tak memadai nak memasak tapi yang makan cuma 4 orang sahaja.. Memenatkan.. Haha~

2. "Tang Yuan" tu adalah satu tradisi makanan yang diperbuat dengan tepung pulut dan dimakan dengan air gula sempena perayaan "Mid-Winter" celebration.

Happy New Year 2010 to you too, cikgu.. Semoga Bergembira dengan azam baru di tahun baru ini!