Monday, December 14, 2009

Back after 2 months...

I'm Back.. I'm Back.. I'm Back.. Sorry for not updating my blog for almost 2 months... A very very sorry to my fans, especially "uncle john" who urged me to update my blog as soon as possible.. Now, I already start to update... U may continue visit to my blog d...

I could say this semester is an "extremely busy" semester during my degree life in MMU. According to the course schedule prepared by faculty, I supposed to register only 3 subjects including FYP, but I advanced bring up 1 subject which suppose to take on next semester so that I could have sufficient time to complete my 2nd part of FYP which I believed need more time to spent on it. Basically, all the subjects taken in this semester considered as "DEAD" subject for me - READING subject.

For this semester, I could say my schedule is only FYP ---> ASSIGNMENT ---> MIDTERM ---> FYP ---> PRESENTATION ---> FINAL EXAM! All this things ruined in my head since the first day of the semester until today. But luckily, everything's settled as for now and left for FINAL exam which starts on this coming Saturday (19-12-2009). I just submitted my FYP to my supervisor and a copy to the FBL Admin. This means I can fully concentrate on my revision for final exam starting today. But fortunately, for this year, I can celebrate the Christmas freely because my exam ends on 24 Dec. Normally, the final exam schedule fall after the Christmas, which means the Christmas is in study week and make me no mood to celebrate.

Month of December, last month of the year... I have many friends who birthday in this month too.. But unfortunately, most of their birthday fall in the range of final exam.. Hmm... Especially is U.. Wanna celebrate with u de.. But, EXAMS become the barrier.. Hopefully we can make it after the exam ya... Hope your 21st birthday is your meaningful and memorable birthday...

Today wake up early in the morning... Just to make a last one course registration as mmu and degree student.. Initally, the server was down and it pop up a message" There is no respond from the application web server!".. My first respond after look at that message is like "What the .....".. But used to it already la.. Every semester also like that... Just be patient for one last sems... Luckily, I managed to register the slot that I wish for next semester.

Next semester will be a unique semester for me.. I can't wait to enter for next semester... One word described everything, "DIVERSIFICATION!"... Hahaha!

+u +u for final lo ... >.<

No comments: