Friday, December 25, 2009

Mid-Winter Celebration for 2009

Again, this year, Mid-Winter festival falls during the final exam week.. I still remembered for the past 2 years where I in MMU, the festival was fall in study week. Whatever week it falls into, I still cant truly celebrate with my family members. Kinda of sad, because I love to eat "tang yuan" very much~

Mid-Winter Festival fall on 22nd December every year. So, as usual, miss the chance to eat the tang yuan cook by my mummy.. But, I was kinda lucky because my friend told me that one of the restaurant nearby Bukit Beruang distributing free 1 bowl of "tang yuan" for their customers who having meals at there. So, we had decided to go for 886 again for dinner and we can taste their "tang yuan".. Hmm.. really nice! I old 1 year again! (Chinese beliefs that after having "tang yuan" will become older 1 year~)

I can't wait to go back hometown, as my mum promised to make me the "2nd batch" of "tang yuan" when I back... Thanks, mum! Love you!

No comments: