Friday, November 9, 2007

2nd sems

2nd semester was began last week ago, and it was a short semester. Only 8 weeks. So, what should MMU students do during this short semester ? Of course most of them starting doing revision since 1st week. 2nd semester also is a busy semester for me.. Lots of things need to do, summore have 4 subject to care, plus assignment this and that. OMG, tiring!!

If u all see my timetable, what you all will think about me ? Crazy ? Stupid ? Genius ? Haha... Monday class from 10am until 5pm without any break; Tuesday 8am-12pm , 1pm-5pm.. Luckily it is short sems.. =) Normally 1st week lecturer haven't start to teach yet. So, it is quite relaxing.. BUT.. my english novel entitle DRACULA (315 pages) haven't started to read. I know that I've left far behind from people already.. So, i must start soon... If not, TROUBLE!!!

No comments: