Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Congratulations!!!

Today, my group had done a well presentation for Psychology class. This is only a short presentation and my group is represented by Elaine Suah. At 1st, she looked a bit excited+ nervous.. But, during the presentation, she was managed to conduct the presentation well. She clearly stated her point, plus the eye contact with the audience make her outstanding today.
So, at the end all my group members managed to get full mark for this short presentation. Although the mark is not that much, but it had proved that our group is the BEST group in the class.. For other group, it also not that bad. Just need a bit confidence when presenting then should be ok!

4 comments:

Johnson said...

hey .. u didnt mention about ur part of ur group's presentation wo .. haha .. muz say something about it ma .. haha ..

wei^loon said...

Haha.. As i said... This is only a short and simple presentation. So, my lecturer said no need all group members involved. SO, we just choose 1 representative (my group member) to present lo...

Johnson said...

oh ~ sorry ya .. i missunderstood already .. haha ..

wei^loon said...

haha... Nvm.. I will have my own presentation one~ That time i will blog more~ =)