Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally..

1st of all, the moments that i had waited 3 days ago finally come today. What is that ?

INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!!!

OMG, can u imagine life without the internet connection ?? So bored!!! Anything cannot be done past 3 days, but i think is good for me... Because i can spent my time wisely, can study my novel "DRACULA".

Fine, today is 12-11-2007 (Monday), which means SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (SPM) had started.. I wish all the candidates (439,225 students) best of luck, try your best!!!! Believe in yourself!

Today my class started early of 10. So i had took my simple breakfast, which is 2 High-5 bread with sky-juice. My class end at 4 (supposingly at 5) without a break. So, i'm extremely HUNGRY today.. Well, i have my lunch at 4.30pm... Hungry but quite enjoy with today classes.

No comments: