Friday, November 23, 2007

Sushi~






When i heard the word "sushi", i straight away can imagine how bad the taste of sushi. I really hate sushi very much. For me, it is totally not nice. I still remember the 1st time i ate sushi was last year and i had bought it at Jaya Jusco. Once i put into my mouth, i can feel that it's totally not nice and started to feel vomit. But thanks god, at that time, i ate at my house. So, just want to finish the sushi that i had bought (Don't want to waste money), i had decided to eat sushi with "chili sauce".. Haha~ It's sounds funny.. BUT as long as okay for me..

AND i think that time was the 1st time and the last for me to eat SUSHI..

Anyway, not all people in this world had same mind as me.. They think that Sushi is a nice food, especially Japanese. For Malaysian who like Sushi, u all may try new design and new looks of sushi (as above photos).. Quite attracting but i not sure is nice or not.. Hehe..











2 comments:

Johnson said...

wow ~ nice pic ~ its look delicious ~ haha .. where can buy its ar ?

wei^loon said...

haha.. Try go and ask from Sushi King.. Maybe they got sell.. =)
I not sure because i HATE sushi so much.. ^^