Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy weeks continue..

After having 1 presentation (BMC), 2 quizzes (BST and LTB) and 1 Midterm (BMK) test last week, my busy week continue. For this week, I need to settle down the remaining part of the Marketing's assignment which need to pass up on Tuesday. Furthermore, I have FM(I) assignment to do also. For your information, FM(I) or known as Financial Management (I) is only for majoring in Banking and Finance's students. Many calculation and analysis need to do. Not only that, some tutorials I also haven't touch yet.

Today Badminton Club of Badminton Club organized Tag-Team Championship, which is on Saturday(today) and Sunday. Me as a sub-committee of Badminton Club for sure need to go over there and be lines-man. There are 5 team all together. All participants are very powerful, Fuyoooh!!! The events start early at 9am and ends 6pm. So tiring~!

Hopefully I can finish some jobs especially my assignment earlier so that I can have some time to relax after that. Huh... Busy~ Busy~

No comments: