Monday, March 10, 2008

Steamboat..

Last night, my friends and I went for steamboat in Melaka Town named Carry On Steamboat. The main purpose of eating steamboat is to celebrate one of my friend's birthday. Her birthday is actually on next week, but some of my friends cannot attend her birthday party, so we decided to celebrate with her last night. As for me, I celebrate twice with her, last night and next week.

We start our steamboat sharp at 8.30pm.. We whole gang of friends eat and chit-chat happily. One of my friend, Alex (who is also my housemate) created a lot of jokes for us to laugh together while eating. After 2 hours of eating, our stomach were full and peoples were looked like too full until hard to walk. After that, our next destination was MBO Cinema, but we were so unlucky because when we reached there, MBO was closed. I don't know why they close last night and I guess because of the general election problem which just ends 2 days ago.

We have no place to go and we decided to go Mori Cafe to continue our chit-chat. We also play cards while at there. I think my friends and I enjoyed playing cards. We play the cards name "Heart Attack and Dumb King". This 2 games need a very fast respond and 100% attention. If not, the person sure lose. As usual, the "Cards King"-ME, never lose if playing this 2 games. Around 1 am, all of us went back home.

I wish that I can have more chances to hangout with friends and go out eat and shopping together. I less go out in groups since my group of best friends went to Cyberjaya Campus to further their studies.

*My friends and I*

*Whole gang after finished steamboat*

2 comments:

meikee said...

haha.. since you ask me to give a comment, then i give lo...haha.
Wei lun, hav u heard tat a nong and lian was keep saying the deliciuos stemboat in south garden le. next time we go and eat there la..hehe
maybe we go there when frens birthday again la, so fun le...

wei^loon said...

Haha.. Eh, hello.. My name is Wei Loon.. Hahaha... Erm.. i think is Soul Garden lo.. MP de kua.. Nong birthday we go eat Shibaraku... Wakaka... It's extremely FUN!!! Happy ah~