Saturday, January 5, 2008

Exam was over~

Finally, final examination of Trimester 2 2007/08 ends. Now is the time for me to relax and enjoy my life in the Trimester Break for 3 weeks starts tomorrow.

As expected, after having my lunch, I had been invited by my house mates to go for shopping. We went for Mahkota Parade and Jaya Jusco. At first we planned to go Carrefour which was just opened few days ago, but we failed to find the parking lots and many cars were waiting to enter the parking lot. So, we just go when we have free time next time.

Tomorrow i will be going back hometown. So, around 2pm i will go to KL (Puduraya Station), then just go to LCCT. Miss my little home so so much~

Once back from shopping, I straight away update my blog which I had not updated for few days. So, as for now i feel extremely tired.. This is because of examination make me not enough sleep and rest, so i think i should stop now. Go to have some rest before going for steamboat tonight~
Zupp~~

No comments: