Friday, January 11, 2008

A Visit to Kelantan

Today, my family and I went to Kelantan for shopping. We started our journey at 8am and reached there after 2 and a half hour. Along the journey, there was traffic jam somewhere. It's make me lazy to go somewhere and better choose to stay at home. However, I need to go because went there to buy my new year shirts and trousers. Hehehe!!!

We went to Billion shopping center, TESCO, and KB Mall.. For those people who see my blog don't laugh and ask yourself why me and my family going for TESCO?? This is because my hometown NO TESCO available, and my mum need to go there to buy her things to make cookies for this upcoming CNY. Perhaps TESCO can give her better and cheap price.. I not sure~

After shopped for a whole day, ends up i bought 3 shirts and 2 trousers. Not bad la~ At least got bought something.. Hehe.. Around 5pm and all of us almost no energy to shop anymore, we planned to go back home and 3 of us fall asleep in the car except driver (daddy). Tiring but nice!!!

No comments: