Friday, January 25, 2008

New Badminton Shoe

Yesterday, my dad bought a new pair of badminton shoe for me. It is the Fleet brand of badminton shoe. It's a nice shoe and at first I have 2 choices either the gold/silver color or orange/silver color shoe. Both also i like but I know when the time to make decision, for sure opportunity cost occur. So, i need to make my decision and forget the other pair. Finally, i had chosen the orange/silver color shoe. This is because i think that shoe can match with my badminton bag which is orange/black in color.



I think this pair of shoe was having promotion, so when I bought this shoe, a free Fleet t-shirt was given.


It's a very nice shoe and T-shirt. Thanks, daddy... I love you..


1 comment:

fendy_ahmad said...

This statement really make me smile :)--> hahahhahaha

"" Both also i like but I know when the time to make decision, for sure opportunity cost occur ""

By the way, alway be a good son to our dad :) we only hv ONE... be proud with our Dad...

For me, i luV my 'encik' so much altou my 'encik' is not a high ranking man, just an ordinary lower ranking worker (now retired already...)