Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back to normal life~

Although Chinese New Year celebration for Chinese in Malaysia haven't end, but it's already end for most of the university/college student yesterday. Every university/ college had resumed the study on Monday, including Multimedia University. For me, I think the holiday break was too short and it's only 4 days. I haven't finish visiting my friends house in hometown, but i need to forget about it and back to Malacca and continue the class. For those my friends who I haven't go and visit your house, I'm very sorry!!!

Actually I had absent for 1 tutorial lesson for BAC 1024. At 1st I thought it was canceled by tutors, but who knows the tutor so hardworking and having class yesterday. It's the only class for yesterday. Do you think I will back to Malacca and attend for that 1 hour tutorial ? Lolz.. So, the results was i get red color in my attendance. =.='''... Record break yesterday because if you all want to know, I never miss any classes since I entered MMU in 2006.

Now is the time for me to study hard already. Lots of assignments + quizzes + presentation + mid term coming soon before final exam. Gambateh~

2 comments:

wen pey said...

hey ur situation same with me,i oso thought dat it was no class at the first day after cny holiday, but the different is u never missed the class be4 and me...haha=p u r sooo HARDWORKING!
however nice to meet u=)

wei^loon said...

Hahaha... Yea la.. Holiday so short.. I think everybody don't know about it la.. =).. Aiya... where got hardworking o ?? Hmm... Nice to meet you too de~