Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!! Year of RAT (2008)

( YEAR OF RAT, 2008)

Leave Malacca today at 9.30am this morning and reached my lovely hometown at 7.30pm. A very long journey.. Along the journey, there were some way traffic jam plus the driver drive slowly and carefully cause the journey take so long time. Although it was a long time journey, but never mind because the most important was reached home safely.

I supposely back to hometown on last night because my class ends at 12 noon yesterday, but what can i do, all the tickets already sold out and I only can back in this morning. Today is already 6-2-2008 (Wednesday) as when i update the blog, it was already past 12 midnight, and tomorrow is CHINESE NEW YEAR. Actually every students like me waiting for the Chinese New Year long time ago, because we have everything new, shirs, trousers, shoes and we can eat many kinds of cookies, visit to our family and friends houses and MOST IMPORTANT receives angpau!!! Hahaha...

Tonight is the important night for all the Chinese's family in Malaysia as we sit together with our relatives and having dinner together, or it can be call "reunion dinner" ?? Haha... I dunno.. Hmm.. I'm so excited waiting for the coming of the CNY.. Can't imagine the day we so happy together with family and friends talks, jokes, laughs, gambling etc etc..

I'm here wishing all my family members and friends A Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!!!

GONG XI FATT CHAI

恭喜发财 万事如意 福星高照

年年有余 吉祥如意 步步高升

五福临门 财源广进 龙马精神

2 comments:

wen pey said...

*happy chinese new year* too
wish u hv a happy excited suprise wonderful amazing great memorable meaningful unforgettable new year!! =) so now..can u add my name in ur cny's greetings blog??? hahaha jz kidding XD

wei^loon said...

Happy Chap Goh Meh to you.. Haha.. Wao wao~ Lot of wishes to me oh.. Thank you so much... Appreciate it.. Same to you la.. Hope that last new year had gave u many happy memories.. =)