Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Year's Eve



Last night after having reunion dinner with my family and relatives, my family and I went to town for a walk. As usual, when New Year's eve, Kuala Terengganu town sure have some show for us to see. Normally is a singing, and lion dance. The lion dance was performed 3 times. One is in front of the temple, second is in front of the stage where people singing and the third is before we started countdown for Chinese New Year. After the second performance of lion dance, there was a some people sing a new year song until 11.50pm. After that, peoples were excited and waiting for countdown. Once sharp 12am, there were many firecrackers in the sky and very colorful.

After that, the ceremony was closed and me as a youngster had invited some friends to yam cha and went to CC to play games. Haha... Went back home sharp 3.30am.. Luckily It's CNY... If not, I think I had been killed by my dad already... Fuhhh...... No more next time~

No comments: