Monday, February 4, 2008

Internet Connection Problemzzz...

Last few days I got suffered with the Internet connection again. The connection was down and hard to search for information, also cannot update my blog. Everything cannot be done and was extremely boring. MMLS, Online System, Friendster etc etc all cannot be open.

Because of that, me and my housemates went to Jonker Street to have a walked on last Saturday. There were many peoples at there and we all were packed like a sardine in a can. It's too hard to walk and I had never seen so many peoples at there, maybe because of the Chinese New Year is around the corner, so I guess many people came out from the house and had a walked with the family members.

After about 10 minutes walked, my housemates and I saw a group of people stand around a person in the middle. At first I think what the heck so many peoples stand at there plus it's so crowded and hot. I guess maybe they looked for the magician showed his skills, but I got shocked because not the magician there, and he was the Ketua Menteri Melaka, YAB Datuk Seri Haji Mohd Ali Bin Mohd Rustam standing there talked with the peoples and sellers around there.
So happy because it was my 1st time to see the Ketua Menteri Melaka. If not, I only have a chance to see in the television.

After spent time about 1 and a half hour at there, we went back home and at that time the peoples were still there.

No comments: