Friday, February 8, 2008

CNY's Greetings

I believe everybody in this world will receives many greetings in one's festival such as Chinese New Year, Birthday anniversary etc. Normally youngster like me will receives those greetings from friends via sms. So, this blog is to thanks all my relatives and friends who had sent me the Chinese New Year Greetings. It's not so special, just appreciate your sms greetings. Those people are:

1. Goh Siew Kee
2. Hwa Chen Peow
3. Doris Chan
4. Chua Pei Chen
5. Chua Pze Foong
6. Chua Pze Chiu
7. Chua Pei Fen
8. Law Siew Khim
9. Nicholas Ng
10. Lee Jian Loong
11. Wong Jade Yenn
12. Chuah Chong Sheng
13. Chia Chui Woon
14. Wong Ying Nong
15. Khoo De Kai
16. Ong Dun Siang
17. Elaine Suah
18. Navin A/L Kumar
19. Tengku Irene
20. Ashwin A/L Suresh
21. Ong Su Hui
22. Noor Effandi Ahmad
23. Tan Kian Heng
24. Alex Soh
25. Goh Tze Ping

Thank you for your messages! I Appreciate it!

2 comments:

Guardian said...

lol,I'm Mr. 23~
Guys,get a chat box into your blog,easier to chat. ;)

wei^loon said...

Haha... It's nothing related with number la.. Whatever number also the same, I appreciate it..=)