Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31-12-2008

Today is the last day for 2008. Here comes some of the questions when the last day of the year:

1. What had we actually done in the year 2008 ?
2. Are we really success in 2008 ?
3. Are we manage to achieve all the targets that we set on 1-1-2008 ?

Let's think...

If we're not achieve all the targets that we set, that doesn't means we're fail. Maybe the times for us have not reach. Just give a one more try in year 2009 with the greater effort. Who knows the targets will be achieve.

For me, I could said some of my targets were achieved, some's not. I didn't blame myself of failed to achieve all the targets set, because I had tried my best with the greatest effort in every single things that I did. Maybe as I said, the times was still not on my side.

So, I would said GOODBYE to 2008, All of the happy and sad moments in the entire years will be so memorable. Thanks for everything.

AND....

2009, I welcomes U!

Peoples, Happy New Year 2009!

No comments: