Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update

I had finished all my midterms for now. For the rest of the days in this trimester just 3 assignments that have to complete before their due date and final exams that will be start on 6th January 2009.

I had spent many days for the revision of my last midterm paper, BIS2014 (Management Information System), so I had no time to update my blog, or I should say no time to enter my blog also.. Haha! It's not I'm too hardworking or what, just need more time for me to study those IT stuffs, but the result of spending so long time to revision just can know once the the marks release. I really weak in those IT knowledge.. :)

After settled all those tests, now is the time for all the students to arrange the timetable for their next trimester. All students are encourage to arrange their timetable well before the actual date for course registration to avoid complicated and clashing of the time and subjects when the day student register it. Seriously, I feel so disappointed with MMU system because all GAMMA BANKING & FINANCE students cannot arrange their own timetable due to clashing of the time. I asked the officer in the faculty, she told me to check again and finalize the timetable before 26th December 2008, and if the clashing is still there, kindly email to her.. Swt! I never face with this problem before since I study in MMU. This problem only occur to Banking & Finance student, others no problem.. Now all of us can do nothing and just wait for the timetable to change. Hopefully it will change la!

On 18th Dec 08, my friends and I went to Pantai Puteri to celebrate the birthday of Joanne (16th Dec) and Ching Ching (21st Dec). We celebrated late for Joanne birthday due to the BIS midterm exam on 17th, and advance celebration for Ching Ching due to so many friends not available on the 21st of Dec. Sorry to Joanne and Ching Ching! Hehe.. We chit chat and relax beside the beach once finished the celebration. The main reason we choose Pantai Puteri as our destination for the birthday celebration was also some claims want to have some peace place so that can relax their mind. Too stress of studying BIS 2014 I guess.. Haha! I will upload the photos once I get from my friend.

No comments: