Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


I supposed to stay at house and planned to finish up my assignment on the Christmas Eve's night, because I could not get the ticket to go back my hometown.

After the dinner last night, my housemate had invited me for Christmas Countdown Celebration at Portuguese Settlement, but I'm thinking of my assignment which need to be settle immediately with my group mate. Finally, I decided to go for countdown because my group mate said he can settled himself the assignment (left a bit part only). So paiseh la..

We reached there around 9.30pm and there were not much peoples because the time was still early. So, my housemate and I decided to have a walk around the area. I noticed that some of the houses were decorated so nicely. I planned to take some photos with the nice view of some houses, but unluckily, my handphone camera was not clear enough to capture night view. So, forget about it la! While walking around there, I met with few og my classmates.


Around 11pm, the crowds suddenly become more and more. Everybody was waiting for the countdown. Many peoples were started to play their snow spray at that time while waiting for the clock to reach 12am. Along the road, I being sprayed by peoples and many unknown peoples also get sprayed by me. My friends who attended there, aimed me and sprayed me while I'm in not alert condition. We chased and sprayed each other, so happy! I noticed that some girls became a target for a large group of guys while "spraying" activities held.


When there was 10 seconds left to reach 12am, most of the crowds gathered in front of stage and countdown for the Christmas. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" I can see all the snow in the air. After the countdown, the crowds continued their "spraying" activites and I went back home around 12.40am.

It was an enjoyable night and I fully had fun till the max on the night!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

No comments: