Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Smile Moon


Hmm... Seriously I want to know the real story of this smile moon. I got this story from my housemates saying that last night was happening a smile moon.
According to him, this phenomena will happen once in many years, but I not sure how long will it repeat again. He added this phenomena happened due to Jupiter and Venus's position were in the line make the sun reflect the sunlight and create the smile moon. I'm not so sure what I said is true or not. Whoever knows please drop me a comment and let me know. Thanks.
Tonight the moon changed its mood to sad mood. Just imagine yourself by taking the moon in this picture and make it inversely.

2 comments:

lady zaini said...

http://www.skymaps.com/events/20081201/index.html

hope this will help :)

wei^loon said...

Thanks, lady zaini..
It helps me to have better understanding!