Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back to School (MA)

Don't ever think the phrase 'back to school' is specifically for students only. It's also apply to my current life. 'Back to school' for me means back to my training center in Bangi to resume my courses for 2 weeks.

This is basically a life of a newbie, a.k.a. trainee like me.. I believed every job that we did must undergo a training for a certain period of time. The main purpose is to train and to understand more deeper about the company business organization, culture and most importantly, what the company is doing.. So, training is much important!

When my training starts, it seems like my blog also have to be in 'inactive mode'.. I not mean that I'm busy with training and no time for updating my blog, just that I do not have my own laptop to access to internet~ [Hopefully I could solve this problem immediately =)]..

Not going to write long story here.. It's already 1.50am and I need to take a rest now.. 8.30am have to be at airport and the flight depart at 10am..

Chaoz~

No comments: